Nitrogenous organic fertilizer
NEEM SOIL is the solid part obtained from the cold-pressing of Neem seeds (Azadirachta indica). The presence of several limonoids in NEEM SOIL determines a disturbing action on the development of nematodes in the soil. NEEM SOIL is also an excellent fertilizer that reduces the run-off of Nitrogen and enriches the amount of nutrients and organic matter. NEEM SOIL is available in the form of powder, granules or pellets. These last two types of formulations perfectly fit mechanical distributions.
Total amount of organic matter: min 70%
20 kg sack
– NEEM SOIL controls the development of nematodes and other pests in the soil.
– Decomposing residues of NEEM SOIL prevent the development of pathogenic fungi.
– NEEM SOIL increases the chlorophyll content of the plant.
– Fruits become bigger, more brilliant, tastier, with a longer shelf-life.
– NEEM SOIL improves absorption and reduces Nitrogen leaching.
– Its decomposition releases fatty acids, aldehydes, ketone amino acids, carbohydrates and free Sulphur, which facilitate plant metabolism and growth.
– NEEM SOIL increases the amount of nutrients in the soil and facilitates flora and fauna development.
– It is a completely natural product and does not contain solvents or other harmful components.
– It is allowed in Organic Farming.
WHERE TO USE:
You can apply NEEM SOIL on all crops, especially on soils that are poor in organic matter or that are cultivated with intensive crops (vegetables, fruits). NEEM SOIL heavily reduces the necessity to use synthetic fertilizers; if mixed with other fertilizers, NEEM SOIL optimizes the absorption of several elements, in particular of Nitrogen, facilitating its slow release.
RATES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
NEEM SOIL can be used both in open field and localized.
Vegetables (field or greenhouse)
400-600 kg/ha – localized in the row
700-1000 kg/ha – open field
800-1000 kg/ha – in the row
500-750 g – for each plant
Before using the product, carefully read all the instructions on the packaging label.