Trap for the mass trapping and monitoring of Anomala vitis
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
ANOMALA TRAP should be used for the mass trapping and the monitoring of Anomala vitis, both on herbaceous crops and trees, including hedges.
ANOMALA TRAP is supplied with a capture device and a pheromone lasting 6-7 weeks (aggregation pheromones).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
It is recommended to install at least 10-15 traps per hectare, starting from the end of May, respecting these indications:
– Within the farms, it is recommended to direct captures towards the areas that are more favourable to the insect development.
– For mass trapping, place 10-15 traps/ha, at about 1.5 m from the ground.
– Place the traps on plants that are attractive for Anomala vitis, possibly with fruits and within 20-30 m from a building (especially at the beginning of the season).
– WARNING: in case of high populations of Anomala vitis, there may be an increase in damages on the plants where the trap is placed.
– Check and empty the traps daily.
– Change the pheromones, according to the supplier’s instructions.
The trap must be repositioned in a different place in case the captures are low.